Saturday, September 5, 2009

Newsletter Updates and Blog Plans

Have had a bug this week and am now getting back to the computer!  It gave me time to think and plan ahead on my writing.  I will be writing a few posts on soy this month.  I am writing newsletters once a week on traditional foods for my website.  And I will be upgrading my blog to a new look and that will take several days to get that process done. 

I've been experimenting with new foods for the last 3 weeks and have written about them in my newsletters. If you aren't subscribed to my newsletter here are a few of the topics I have written about lately:
  • The Secret of the Caucasus Mountains
  • Quinoa The Gold of the Incas
  • Monkey Face Food
  • Bone Broth
You can go to The Natural Living Site to subscribe to the newsletter.  I am having so much fun researching traditional cultures and their diets.  Foods from the past are making their way back into our diets now.  And the health benefits are amazing!

No comments: