Did you know that soy is actually dangerous and that it is in so many processed foods? Dianne Gregg has written about her experience in her book "The Hidden Dangers of Soy". Here is a quick quiz you can take to see if you are experiencing problems with this dangerous additive.
TAKE THE SOY QUIZ
If you are not feeling like yourself, and have symptoms such as nausea, bloating, gastric disorders, unusual weight gain, palpitations, shortness of breath, or lack of energy, a soy allergy may be the culprit. While not everyone will have a severe reaction, it’s important to be aware of what foods you may be eating that are triggering a change in the way you feel. Take this quick quiz to see if soy might be affecting your health.
Circle yes or no:
1. Are you gaining weight even though you exercise and believe you are eating a healthy diet? YES/NO
2. Do you experience nausea and bloating after eating a particular food? YES/NO
3. Have you noticed any palpitations or anxiety? YES/NO
4. Do you experience shortness of breath for no apparent reason? YES/NO
5. Do you suffer from gastric disorders such as gas, bloating or IBS? YES/NO
6. Do you feel tired all the time even when you get enough sleep? YES/NO
7. Is your body feeling out of whack and you can't figure out why? YES/NO
8. Do you experience recurrent rashes or itchy skin? YES/NO
What Your Answers Mean: If you answered, “Yes” for two or more of these questions it may be related to your soy consumption. To signup for a free newsletter, to get a white paper filled with soy free recipes or to download a free chapter from the book The Hidden Dangers of Soy go to: http://www.hiddensoy.com/soy-health-risks.php
Dianne Gregg is the author of The Hidden Dangers of Soy (Outskirts Press, 2008). After developing a severe allergy to soy that nearly killed her, Dianne Gregg learned the truth behind this supposed health food. “The Hidden Dangers of Soy” is the culmination of her efforts to educate others on the issue in hopes more will avoid soy’s underreported—yet widely researched—negative health impacts. Dianne hosts Health Watch Radio, a weekly show featuring interviews with inspiring guests from a variety of fields -- health, wellness, fitness, personal growth and empowerment, etc. Listen to Dianne on the radio Tuesdays, 4pm - 5pm EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Heath-Watch-Radio