Thursday, May 28, 2009

Newsletter

I am getting into a routine for writing my newsletters now.  I am relating to my subscribers more of what changes my family made in our diet and how we came about that change.  I am going to share more of my naturalist studies and how I made things.... everything from making butter to making homemade slings out of the llama wool I spun. 
I am going back through the last 10 years or so of all the homesteading activites my children and I shared and enjoyed.  I look back and can't believe all the things homeschooling allowed us to have time for.  They had a rich learning environment out in nature and with their responsibilities for the animals.  I will share in my newsletters as much as I can to give others ideas for how they can impart that love for nature to their own kids.yucca blossom 750

No comments: