Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back on Track

Well, unforseen circumstances, holidays and a computer crash interrupted my blog. I am getting back on track this month. My research is coming along. I have had a cold again and have used more of the herbs I have been studying.

Coltsfoot for coughing. I used this in the evening before going to bed and it calmed my cough so I could sleep.

Mullein for the lungs and lymph. I used mullein tincture by applying it all over my neck where the lymph glands were clogged. I also took it internally.

Other family members have since caught the cold and have tried Vick's Vapor Rub on their feet, covered with socks and gone to bed overnight. They said it really did work.

My goal is to get my ebook done in a few weeks before the flu season hits hard. There are many wonderful healing herbs that help the body fight colds and flus.

No comments: