Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Writing a Book...

During this last week since Thanksgiving I have been writing a book on herbal and natural remedies for treating colds and flu. Most of my time has been research time. I have come across so many new remedies I've not seen before. I'm excited about writing this book! I plan to organize it so that it will be easy to find the remedies that work best. So many other books have a list of ailments from A-Z. My book will focus just on colds and flu.

I know this time of year everyone is concerned with trying "not" to catch something while running around mad with shopping and all the activities we get wrapped up in. So, if any of you would like to chip in and tell me what you would like to see addressed in the book, please let me know.

No comments: